Terms and conditions
- The Locker holder is permitted to add or delete names from the list of persons who can op- erate the Locker and can have access to it.
- The lockers are of different sizes and the rate of rent varies with the size of the locker. All rents are payable in advance within due date.
- Those who opt for annual payment and default in payment will not be allowed to operate the locker till the arrear rent is cleared.
- Operations will be allowed during the declared hours of banking business.
- Before you leave the Vault, please check that your Locker is closed properly.
- Nomination facility is available for Safe Deposit Lockers.
- You can have an individual as well as joint locker account.
- Locker will be allotted subject to availability. You need to open an account in the name all of locker holders with our bank for debiting locker rent.
- A security amount of Rs. 7000/- (refundable) is to be deposited for availing the locker facility. The annual rent is Rs. 500 + GST.